seeking a flat top, last night I went back to the french meringue
method, & experimented with making a chai macaron.

I was pleased with the cookie results, but wonder
what the best possible filling would be?
pictured here are chocolate ganache & caramel fleur de sel:
the chocolate was delicious, but overpowered the chai; t. liked
the caramel best, proclaiming it tasted just like a pumpkin
pie. miam! but pumpkin pie, ce n'est pas le chai.
I always want to shoot the sheet.

method, & experimented with making a chai macaron.

I was pleased with the cookie results, but wonder
what the best possible filling would be?
pictured here are chocolate ganache & caramel fleur de sel:
the chocolate was delicious, but overpowered the chai; t. liked
the caramel best, proclaiming it tasted just like a pumpkin
pie. miam! but pumpkin pie, ce n'est pas le chai.
I always want to shoot the sheet.

No comments:
Post a Comment