Woody Allen and I scout locations for his next film on the Mississippi River, drifting downstream on log rafts. As he crouches to get the perfect angle, I decide to dive off and do some solo synchronized swimming, conscious that I'm in the shot. This is my big moment, I think, while fully submerged.
We sit on the silt bank and he says something kind. I hold his glasses and keys while he wades, stripping down for a quick pee, and then I turn my head away, wondering, Is this silt safe? Later, we kiss on the stairwell of the beach house in Interiors.
We sit on the silt bank and he says something kind. I hold his glasses and keys while he wades, stripping down for a quick pee, and then I turn my head away, wondering, Is this silt safe? Later, we kiss on the stairwell of the beach house in Interiors.
No comments:
Post a Comment