skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Tuesday, December 9, 2014
I want there to be a wall between us
and I want to walk through it like a ghost
I want the wall to be a ghost, I want to chew
through it, I want it to taste like marshmallow
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
also available at
flickr
tumblr
twitter
Labels
a pattern language
(1)
antidotes to gloom
(6)
ashes
(4)
bachelard
(18)
barthes
(21)
bread
(5)
cake
(8)
correspondence
(1)
dickinson
(4)
dog fancy
(18)
doll factory
(7)
drawing
(18)
fondant
(2)
food coloring
(1)
francis ponge
(2)
friends
(9)
glaze
(3)
henri
(4)
high season
(1)
imaginary evening
(10)
imaginary houses
(10)
jack smith was my rickshaw
(1)
laying over
(3)
laziness
(1)
lemon curd
(1)
life-world
(5)
listening
(1)
macarons
(12)
meringue
(5)
michel leiris
(20)
milk
(1)
miniature
(1)
my first book report
(3)
now playing
(5)
pavana + amar
(2)
performance
(3)
photographs
(48)
poems
(22)
preemptive wizardry
(6)
reviews
(1)
search terms
(2)
serials
(3)
shop notes
(4)
signs
(4)
slant translation
(57)
stars
(4)
tears
(1)
the skaters
(1)
tour
(47)
variations on writing
(2)
violet
(1)
xmas
(7)
archives
►
2015
(101)
►
December
(9)
►
August
(9)
►
July
(28)
►
June
(7)
►
May
(1)
►
April
(2)
►
March
(3)
►
February
(4)
►
January
(38)
▼
2014
(16)
▼
December
(11)
I've never kept a journal –– or rather,...
Knowing that one does not write for the other...
History of "my" sacred, recounted in cha...
In my childhood memories, I rediscover fac...
I. Strange birds, songstresses, seamstresses,...
In a dream, the substitution of one vowel fo...
If I take pleasure in reading a certain phrase, s...
... this art splits the gaze in two: one of us wa...
A sign repeats. Without repetition, there coul...
<!-- /* Font Definitions */ @font-face {font-f...
I want there to be a wall between us and I want...
►
November
(1)
►
October
(2)
►
September
(1)
►
May
(1)
►
2013
(64)
►
December
(6)
►
October
(1)
►
September
(2)
►
August
(7)
►
July
(3)
►
April
(3)
►
March
(24)
►
February
(8)
►
January
(10)
►
2012
(89)
►
December
(10)
►
November
(13)
►
September
(3)
►
August
(6)
►
July
(2)
►
June
(12)
►
May
(13)
►
April
(9)
►
March
(7)
►
February
(5)
►
January
(9)
►
2011
(140)
►
December
(14)
►
September
(2)
►
August
(15)
►
July
(7)
►
June
(5)
►
May
(11)
►
April
(22)
►
March
(22)
►
February
(17)
►
January
(25)
►
2010
(46)
►
December
(11)
►
November
(8)
►
October
(5)
►
September
(9)
►
August
(5)
►
July
(8)
►
2009
(43)
►
October
(8)
►
August
(2)
►
July
(8)
►
June
(1)
►
May
(3)
►
April
(3)
►
March
(4)
►
February
(6)
►
January
(8)
►
2008
(133)
►
December
(7)
►
October
(1)
►
September
(17)
►
August
(7)
►
July
(7)
►
June
(18)
►
May
(40)
►
April
(35)
►
February
(1)
No comments:
Post a Comment